Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Bought an Open Box MD802 DS and no data ...
Bought an Open Box MD802 DS and no data on SD!!

2191 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-08 22:18:39

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Viyasan7
    2015-06-24 13:48:57
     Hi, I bought an MD802 DS scanner recently and it was not turning on when I had it plugged into the car. I took the SD card out and now it powers on and the screen turns on. 

I plugged in the SD card into the computer and figured out that there is NO data on the card! I can't even register my product because I need the registration password. I do have the serial number for the scanner. 

Is there any way I can get the data back onto my card? Once again I can't even register my product because I dont have the password. 

I tried to contact Autel directly waited on the phone for 30mins about 4 times and can't reach a rep. I also emailed and no reply yet. Really need some help, thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Viyasan7
    2015-06-24 14:11:04 (Reply to:Viyasan7)
    Hi everyone,

So I left a message and Autel got back to me right away ! Thanks Autel! 

So you should just contact Autel directly and once you are registered you will be able to restore all the contents of your SD. Thanks again!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-07-08 22:18:39 (Reply to:Viyasan7)

Hi, thanks for your feed back. If you cannot reach Autel on phone, you can also write to support@autel.com for quick help!
  Total1 Pages